Reavis Deans can be contacted at 708-599-7200.
|Jeff Arsenault||Eileen Donovitch||Mark Buckle|
As we continue to weave our school year’s theme, “The Big Idea”, into our daily lives, it’s a good time to stop and reevaluate our direction. Have you been thinking Big? Believing Big? And even Acting Big? If you have taken advantage of the academics, athletics and extracurriculars that we offer, then you are closer to discerning your “Big Results”. As the end of the first semester quickly starts winding down, we encourage all students to finish strong.
Believe in something larger than yourself. . . . Get involved in the big ideas of your time.
THINK BIG AND:
- Arrive to school on time and ready to learn.
- Stay for RAM to improve grades and make up work.
- If you can’t say it face to face, don’t say it in cyberspace.
- Don’t be a victim of crime, lock up your personal property.
- Be kind, continue to create a culture of care.
The Dean’s office would like to remind all students that our doors are always open; never hesitate to ask for help, search for counsel or stop by to say hello. Remember the decisions we make today will determine your opportunities for tomorrow.
- 11/3 - Twelve week grades
- 11/22-11/24 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- 12/18 - Exam Cram
- 12/19-12/21 - Final Exams
- 12/22 - Winter Break begins
Student Handbooks : This year's handbook is available online in English and Spanish.