COVID-19: Please see the guide below for the 22-23 school year
Reavis COVID Guidance
Freshman Physical/Dental Requirements
- If you cannot obtain a physical prior to the start of school, YOU MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR CHILD'S IMMUNIZATION RECORDS. WE ALSO REQUIRE A COPY OF THE APPOINTMENT CARD FROM THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE WITH THE DATE AND TIME YOUR STUDENT WILL RECEIVE THEIR 9TH GRADE PHYSICAL.
- If you have any questions or are having a difficult time securing a copy of your child's immunization records, please call or email Alice Balandis at firstname.lastname@example.org (708-599-7200 x515). You can also email Shanon Schroeder, RN at email@example.com
The Nurse's Office seeks to maintain, improve and promote the health of students by providing the following services:
- Illness and injury assessments
- Identification, assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of student health concerns.
- Screening for health factors impacting student education.
- Medication administration
- Resource for health related issues and health education
As of 2019-20, dental exams have been made a requirement for all freshmen.
Asthma Medication Permission Form
Child Health Examination - Spanish
Medication Administration Policy
Medication Permission Form
Vaccine requirement for ALL Incoming Seniors!
Meningococcal Vaccine IDPH Letter
Pertussis (Tdap) Vaccine Guidelines from IDPH
Parent Notice and FAQ's
|Medication_Permission_Form_22-23.pdf165.65 KB||165.65 KB|
|Asthma_Medication_Permission_Form_22-23.pdf144.16 KB||144.16 KB|