Dear District 220 Families,
Parent-Teacher Conferences will take place on Tuesday, October 12 from 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with directions for how to create an account in PowerPTC. After you create an account, you will be able to schedule your student(s) conferences.
PowerPTC will also allow you to schedule a meeting with your child’s counselor, dean, or any member of our Student Services team and/or request translation support.
- Time slots are available between 1:30 pm and 7:00 pm
- 10 min appointment slots; 2 minute transitions
- A transition tone will play after each 10 minute appointment time
- Most faculty will be located in their classrooms
- PE in Main Gym
- Deans, Counselors, Social Workers in their Offices
- You can choose in-person or virtual format
- You can sign up through Tuesday, October 12 by noon; we highly recommend you sign up early to ensure your preferred time slot
- If you are unable to conference on October 12, you are encouraged to reach out to teachers by email
- Only parents and the student can enter the PTC conference space in order to maintain a safe distance
If you have any issues creating an account or scheduling a conference on Power PTC, please contact Kerry McDonald 708.599.7200 ext. 600 email@example.com or Trish Saunders 708.599.7200 ext. 525 firstname.lastname@example.org.